A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A highly customisable virtual stressball and physics sandbox about mutilating ragdolls in various ways using an overwhelming amount of items and other tools.
(Pictured: Default doll, and designs from players.)
Dolls can equip items on their head and hands, or you can use joints to accessorize to your heart's content.
All items can be scaled, rotated, and coloured at will to build pretty much whatever you can think of,
and come with a set of Properties you can toggle, such as exploding on touch, or ignoring gravity.
A Mountain of Items
Browse ~1500 items categorized in the Library (pictured: around 200),
or stumble upon a brand new item using the random button in the Spawn Menu.
Item functionalities vary from real life items (like Fire Hydrant and Woodchipper),
to all sorts of explosives and gadgets (such as Cluster Grenade and Bubble Shield),
to completely unique items (e.g. Gun Gun, Darkness Shell, Worm Staff) that you'll just have to try for yourself.
Cutting & Guns
The game features a physics cutting system, and nearly all items can be cut with swords,
shot into pieces using guns, blown up with explosives, or sliced with Powers and the manual Cut Tool.
And speaking of guns, there are your usual bullet-spewing firearms, and then not so conventional guns such as Cryo Gun, Grow Ray, Microwave Gun, and over a hundred more.
Use your trusty cursor to unleash Powers that range from your average elemental effects,
to completely gibbing the doll (or turning it into a pile of cookies.)
Science & Contraptions!
It's not just about mutilation, either.
Items with a functionality can be triggered using various other items (buttons, sensors, tripwires, etc.)
to build all sorts of contraptions or traps.
MaD2 Download Version comes in a few different flavours you can pick from.
- Content updates included, up until the December 2015 update.
- Unsupported (but not completely broken, it's very much playable.)
- Free. You can't pay for this even if you want to.
Wait For Sale Edition
- All current and future content updates included (latest being the Quality of Life Update in March 2018 as of writing.)
- Supported with additional polish and bug fixes compared to Base Edition.
- Includes support for importing MaD Lab models locally from the game's free item editor.
- $10 (This edition will be on sale often, as per the name. You can also choose to pay more if you feel like it.)
Feed The Developer Edition
- Same as Wait For Sale Edition.
- Also work* with** the developer to design an Item or a Power. You may choose to receive*** it exclusively personally, or to be added to the game for everyone.
- Also I love you.
- $100 (To get this edition, purchase the Wait For Sale Edition but enter this edition's price as the purchase price on checkout, then contact me with the
receipt. Contact me for bulk deals.)
(* You come up with the ideas, and I'll do all the grueling work.
** I have to retain all rights, including refusing and altering your idea during and after implementation until the end result is decent.
*** The implementation and delivery time may vary wildly.)
- Include (optional) download for both Flash (.swf) and Windows (wrapped .exe) versions.
- Can be played fully offline forever, with no registration or DRM handshakes at any point.
- Are locked to 60fps (player limitation.)
- Have a scalable 800x600 (4:3) resolution for now, I'll be looking into improving this in an update later on.
- Will have VAT added to the price if you're in the EU, this is handled on checkout by Itch.io.
- Have no user content portion, as it relies on Kongregate's API. Contracts may also be disabled for this reason.
|Published||Jan 10, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 31, 2014|
|Tags||blood, doll, god, gun, mutilate, Physics, ragdoll, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9 USD. You will get access to the following files: