A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A highly customisable virtual stressball and physics sandbox about mutilating ragdolls in various ways using an overwhelming amount of items and other tools.
(Pictured: Default doll, and designs from players.)
Dolls can equip items on their head and hands, or you can use joints to accessorize to your heart's content.
All items can be scaled, rotated, and coloured at will to build pretty much whatever you can think of,
and come with a set of Properties you can toggle, such as exploding on touch, or ignoring gravity.
A Mountain of Items
Browse ~1500 items categorized in the Library (pictured: around 200),
or stumble upon a brand new item using the random button in the Spawn Menu.
Item functionalities vary from real life items (like Fire Hydrant and Woodchipper),
to all sorts of explosives and gadgets (such as Cluster Grenade and Bubble Shield),
to completely unique items (e.g. Gun Gun, Darkness Shell, Worm Staff) that you'll just have to try for yourself.
Cutting & Guns
The game features a physics cutting system, and nearly all items can be cut with swords,
shot into pieces using guns, blown up with explosives, or sliced with Powers and the manual Cut Tool.
And speaking of guns, there are your usual bullet-spewing firearms, and then not so conventional guns such as Cryo Gun, Grow Ray, Microwave Gun, and over a hundred more.
Use your trusty cursor to unleash Powers that range from your average elemental effects,
to completely gibbing the doll (or turning it into a pile of cookies.)
Science & Contraptions!
It's not just about mutilation, either.
Items with a functionality can be triggered using various other items (buttons, sensors, tripwires, etc.)
to build all sorts of contraptions or traps.
- Contains the latest version of the game:
1500+ Items, 75+ Powers, 20 Environments, all of which is customizable.
- Includes both Flash (.swf) and Windows (wrapped .exe) versions.
- Can be played fully offline right out the box after downloading, with no registration or DRM handshakes necessary at any point.
- Is locked to 60fps (player limitation.)
- Has a scalable 800x600 (4:3) resolution for now. I may look into improving this in an update later on.
- Has no shared user content browsing, as it relies on Kongregate's API.
- Will have VAT added to the price if you're in the EU, this is handled on checkout by Itch.io.
- Content updates included, up until the December 2015 update.
- Unsupported (but should be playable, just older and missing content+fixes.)
- Free. You can't pay for this even if you want to.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Dec 31, 2014|
|Tags||blood, doll, god, gun, mutilate, Physics, ragdoll, Sandbox|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Winter UpdateDec 21, 2018
- Hattoween UpdateOct 26, 2018
- Chocolate patchesAug 06, 2018
- Neapolitan Items - ChocolateJul 20, 2018
- Neapolitan Items - StrawberryMay 25, 2018
- Neapolitan ItemsApr 14, 2018
- Quality of Life Update out now!Mar 30, 2018
- First Month RecapFeb 04, 2018